Ketogenic Diet Recipes in 20 Minutes or Less
Beginner’s Weight Loss Keto Cookbook Guide
Do you want to shed some pounds?
Do you want to be on a diet without being hungry?
Are you worried that losing weight doesn’t fit into your schedule?
Then Ketogenic Diet Recipes in 20 Minutes or Less: Beginner’s Weight Loss Keto Cookbook Guide by Sydney Foster can help!
By forcing your body into ketosis, you’re able to shed the pounds you need without lacking energy or worrying about being hungry. That’s exactly what the ketogenic diet does for you, and with these recipes, anyone will have time to fit the ketogenic diet into their lives! All of these recipes are twenty minutes or less, and many of them can be quickly taken on the go or prepared in advance. Ketogenic Diet Recipes in 20 Minutes or Less: Beginner’s Weight Loss Keto Cookbook Guide by Sydney Foster even includes a one week meal plan to get you started on your new keto lifestyle, leading to a happier, healthier you. There’s no reason to deal with unwanted weight any longer.
Avocado & Chicken Casserole
Fiber: 7 Grams
Protein: 39 Grams
Fat: 40 Grams
Net Carbs: 6
Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 Chicken Thighs, Boneless & Cooked
- 4 Avocados, Small
- 1 Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 1 Onion, Sliced Thin
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Tablespoons Crushed Red Pepper
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- Start by heating your oven to 350, and then grease a baking dish.
- Place your avocado slices on the bottom.
- Get a skillet over medium heat, cooking your onion and peppers until caramelized which should take two to three minutes. Add them on top of your avocado, and then add in your chicken.
- Add all remaining ingredients on top, and mix well.
- Bake for fifteen to twenty minutes before serving.