“Discover 2018 ketogenic cooking made easy for your Crock Pot“—Amy Huckabee, M.D.
Amy Huckabee brings 2018’s most affordable, delicious and easy ketogenic Crock Pot recipes to your kitchen! Each recipe gives:
- Nutritional Information: perfect for counting your daily carbs on the ketogenic diet.
- Cooking Times: perfect for busy professionals & moms.
- Affordable Ingredients: perfect for cutting out expensive & long-winded ingredients.
- Servings: save money by cooking the right amount of food for your diet.
- Metric and Imperial Measurements: perfect for folks worldwide.
Eating healthier, losing weight and trimming your waistline is never as straightforward as it sounds—especially if you’re used to splurging on unhealthy junk foods. Scientific studies show the benefits of a ketogenic diet for losing weight, reducing the risk of heart disease and diabetes and improving your overall health and well-being.
“What I love about this Crock Pot cookbook is that it brings together affordable and delicious ketogenic recipes in one easily accessible resource, with minimal difficulty and time required to make them. The section on Understanding Fats is really helpful for reading food lables”—Sandy Lymes, M.D.
Equipping you with easy-to-follow recipes and must-know information, Amy’s book is your user friendly all-in-one resource for achieving your weight loss goals in a quick, delicious and affordable way. Inside, you’ll discover over 130+ yummy Crock Pot recipes bursting with flavor that are both affordable and delicious, yet quick and easy to make—the best of best worlds!
- Soups, Stews & Chilies
- Beef, Pork, Lamb & Chicken
- Side Dishes & Snacks
- Keto 101: perfect for teaching you all there is to know to be successful on the ketogenic diet.
- Keto Pros & Cons: perfect for weighing up how the ketogenic diet impacts your body.
- Crock Pot 101: perfect for learning about the Instant Pot and how to use it.
- And so much more!