Eating the right kinds of food is key to successful weight loss. The problem with most people is that either they don’t know about proper weight loss nutrition or they don’t have time to prepare weight-loss friendly meals.
Many people get turned off with the idea of cooking their meals for weight loss especially if they are very busy. The thing is that most people don’t like to slave in the kitchen for a long time even if they know the benefits they get from cooking their own food. But what if there is a way for you to cook food without having to spend too much time in the kitchen?
The answer is cooking with your crockpot. The crockpot is a versatile appliance that will allow you to cook any types of foods even those that are Atkins Induction-compliant. So, you can enjoy the benefits of cooking delicious fat-busting meals while saving time and energy in the kitchen. By using the crockpot to make Atkins Induction-compliant meals, you will be able to keep track of your progress as you will be able to eat delicious meals that will help you shed off your unwanted weight.
Let this book serve as your guide on how to prepare Atkins Induction-compliant recipes so that you can lose up to 15 pounds within the next two weeks! Here’s what you can expect in this book:
- Understand the Atkins Diet
- Learn About the Different Phases of The Atkins Diet
- Know About the Foods to Eat and Avoid During the Induction Phase
- Learn How to Use the Crockpot
- Discover Nifty Crockpot Tips and Tricks
- 75 Recipes for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Nutritional Information for Each Recipes
- Sample 2-Week Meal Plan
Learn How to Make These Delicious Atkins Induction-Compliant Recipes:
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Beanless Huevo Ranchero
- Broiled Tilapia
- Easy Pork Chop
- Chicken Legs Amandine
- Chilean Sea Bass in Red Curry Broth
- More and more